Can I send an email to a fax machine?

Can I send an email to a Fax machine? Of course you can! And there are various ways to do it! Thanks to the advancement in faxing technology, you should be able to find many online fax service and software that allows you to send email directly to a fax machine automatically.

Even though I don’t recommend using fax software, there’s no harm letting you know that they have the functions you are looking for. Personally, I recommend online fax services such as MyFax because is it the most convenient, cost efficient and flexible way to send and receive fax till date!

There is another way to send email to a fax machine without paying for online fax services or using fax software. But be prepared to do some manual work. What you are going to do are in steps below:

1. Save the Email Into Word Document.
2. Covert the Word Document into a PDF using Primopdf
3. Sign up as a Trial User to an Online Fax Service like MyFax
4. Log in to your account and upload the PDF document
5. Enter the destination Fax number and hit ‘send’!

That’s it! I hope your questions have been answered.

Can I send email to a fax machine
was brought to you by Information on Fax To Email.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Fax Thru Email provides me my own fax number and enables me to send fax messages directly from my computer using the interface or through my own email system.

On the receiving end, Fax Thru Email processes and routes all incoming fax messages to my dedicated Fax Thru Email email address.I am currently with TheWebPole.com and enjoy sending mails to fax numbers easily.